Welcome to Our Country Home

This is a place where friends gather to share in our passion for quilting. Here you will hear stories from the Holloway family, friends, and neighbors of the shop. Stop in for a visit today.

Followers

Holloway's Country Home

East TN Shop Hop

Row By Row

AQS Chattanooga

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Hello!

I call my business Holloway's Country Home for a very specific reason. I'm Maria Holloway and my husband John and I have owned and operated Holloway's Country Home for over 20 years. What's a Yankee Portuguese lady like me doing making quilts in the beautiful mountains of Tennessee? Well, one day 32 years ago, I was on my way to Florida and passed through east Tennessee. It wasn't long until I came back and made my home here. Holloway's Country Home is located in the shadow of the Great Smoky Mountains National Park, 20 miles outside of Gatlinburg, TN.
All of our products are handmade, originating in centuries of rural tradition. Color, cut, pattern, fabric... all this and much more goes into the making of our quilts. But the most important element is time. In addition to our large number of original and vintage quilts, we have quilt kits and supplies for you to invest the time in making your own. Most importantly, this is our home and all of our products are about making your home more comfortable and inviting.
Come on in and take a look around... 



No comments:

Post a Comment